Do you want to spice up your slumber parties with friends? try your very own guacamole and enjoy watching videos with your favorite chips.
What you will need:
2 to 3 pieces ripe avocado (hinog sa puno/ripen from the tree)
½ cup green bell pepper
3 medium-sized tomatoes (diced)
1 teaspoon siling labuyo (jalapeno is a good alternative)
3 clove minced garlic
½ medium onion, finely chopped
Extra from two pieces of calamansi or lemon
Salt and pepper
Spatula, glass bowl
What you have to do:
- Take only the flesh of the avocado. Slice into small pieces.
- In a clean glass bowl, mix all the ingredients together with the avocado slices.
- Use a spatula or any wide spoon for even mixing.
- Dash with salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle a little more of the calamansi extract over the mixture.
- Let stand for one hour before serving.
- Serve with favorite chips.
Jay R. Lomeda, conversation with the editor,
24 June 2005
Visual source: avocadopoint