Children love to eat candies. Why not try giving them milk candies? Once they have eater a piece, they will surely ask for more. Milk candies, especially those flavored with honey are very nutritious.
5 cups of fresh milk
¼ cups honey
2 tablespoon refined sugar
- Put the fresh milk in an aluminum pan or in an enamel basin.
- Add the sugar to the milk.
- Boil and evaporate the mixture until it reaches 1/3 of its original volume.
- Add honey and stir.
- Continue stirring over low heat until it becomes thick.
- Prepare a greased tray.
- Put the cooked milk in the tray.
- Spread the milk evenly, about one centimeter thick.
- Allow it to cool for three house.
- Cut and scrap in cellophane
Source: Pamphlet on How to Make Hone-Flavored Milk Candies