If weeds are a problem, don’t look for chemical herbicides as a solution. Chemical herbicides may kill the weed fast, but they may also threaten your health.
So here’s an eco-friendly way to get rid of weeds growing on side walk cracks and between cricks. Sorry, you can’t use this in the garden—this may also kill the other plants.
What you need:
● 1 cup salt
● 1 teaspoon liquid detergent
● 1 gallon vinegar
What to do:
There’s nothing complicated here. just combine the ingredients in a bucket. Stir to blend. And you’re ready to eliminate the weeds. Sprinkle the solution over weeds and see how the weeds wither to oblivion.
More Earth-friendly Tips:
● Use small shovel or your hands to pull out weeds. (You can compost the
weeds to produce rich soil after you’ve removed them.)
● Lay down newspaper between rows, and a thick layer of mulch. This will
prevent weed seeds from sprouting.
● For greatest ease, remove weeds when the soil is damp.
● It is easiest to remove younger weeds, so don’t let them get out of
control. Try to get all the roots. Damp soil makes this easier.