Yes, you can make your pancake from scratch. Preparing this mix will only take you minutes, but the mix can last for weeds, depending on how often you might want to serve or eat your pancakes—for breakfast or brunch.
What you need:
● 10 cups all-purpose flour (3 lbs)
● 2 ½ cups instant nonfat dry milk
● ½ cups sugar
● ¼ cup baking powder
● 2 tbsp salt
What you will do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and seal in a large airtight container.
- Store in cool, dry place and use within six to eight months.
This recipe makes about 13 cups of pancake mix.
To make your pancakes, you will need:
● Homemade pancake mix
● Vegetable Oil
● Fruits of syrup
● ½ cup water
Combine homemade pancake mix with ½ cup water, egg, vanilla, and vegetable oil.
- Add water until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- In a nonstick skillet, drip about ¼ cup of the batter and cook until the edges appear dry.
- Flip pancake and make sure both sides are perfectly browned.
- Serve with fruits or syrup for an appetizing breakfast or brunch.
Visual courtesy: handingchao