Beautiful skies a lasting impression. Of curs, something else that makes quite lasting impression in an oily face. Now, instead of investing on expensive mattifiers, cheaper alternative is to learn how to make your very own facial mist. Not only do these solutions awaken the skin, they also degrease the skin especially after prolonged sun exposure.
Lemon Facial Mist
What you will need:
● 1 black tea bag
● ¼ cup (60 ml) lemon juice
● 1 teaspoon (5 ml) calamansi extract
● 2 cups (473 ml) water
What you will do:
- Steep a black tea bug in one cup of freshly boiled water for about an hour.
- Mix one cup water, ¼ cup lemon juice, 1 teaspoon calamansi extract, and ¼ of the tea in a spray bottle.
- Refrigerate and gently shake bottle before using.
- Remember to discard after one week if no preservatives have been added to the solution.
- Use cucumber, aloe vera, or witch hazel extract if lemon juice is unavailable.
► Lemon facial mist. www/abc.net.au/wa/stories/s1386750.htm
► Herbal Refresher Mist. http://www.makeyourcosmetics.com/recipes/viewerec.asp?id=105cat=facial